What information do I need to provide to register?
When an individual wishes to register, INDUSTRIAS ELECTROMECÁNICAS GH, S.A. asks that they provide, at minimum, their name, the name of their organisation and their corporate email address. This data is collected in order to personalise the services offered to each individual.
What does INDUSTRIAS ELECTROMECÁNICAS GH, S.A. use this data for?
INDUSTRIAS ELECTROMECÁNICAS GH, S.A. may use this data to keep its users informed via email, or any other means, regarding news, products and services related to INDUSTRIAS ELECTROMECÁNICAS GH, S.A..
It may also use this data to carry out statistical studies on registered users that allow improvements to be designed for the services provided, and to manage basic administrative tasks.
INDUSTRIAS ELECTROMECÁNICAS GH, S.A. reserves the right to exclude any user that has provided false data from registered services, notwithstanding any other actions applicable under the law.
Rights and responsibilities
Responsibilities of users registered with INDUSTRIAS ELECTROMECÁNICAS GH, S.A.
- The user is responsible for the accuracy of information provided.
- No individual user registered with INDUSTRIAS ELECTROMECÁNICAS GH, S.A. should provide their login credentials to third parties.
- To prevent third-party access to content relating to services INDUSTRIAS ELECTROMECÁNICAS GH, S.A. provides to users, it is important that you never provide your personal information to a third party.
- Users are not required to remain registered as such for any pre-established period of time.
- Once individuals are no longer users, there is no obligation to keep the information provided active.
Rights of Users registered with INDUSTRIAS ELECTROMECÁNICAS GH, S.A.
- Participate in, and benefit from, other services that INDUSTRIAS ELECTROMECÁNICAS GH, S.A. offers to registered users, according to the conditions established for each.
- Unsubscribe at any time.
- Receive updates and announcements from INDUSTRIAS ELECTROMECÁNICAS GH, S.A.
- Access, modify and, where needed, delete the personal information you have provided by sending a written request to INDUSTRIAS ELECTROMECÁNICAS GH, S.A.
INDUSTRIAS ELECTROMECÁNICAS GH, S.A. Privacy Commitment for all information provided by registered users
In order to be an INDUSTRIAS ELECTROMECÁNICAS GH, S.A. registered user, you must fill out the data form, which will be used exclusively by INDUSTRIAS ELECTROMECÁNICAS GH, S.A.
At INDUSTRIAS ELECTROMECÁNICAS GH, S.A., we are committed to guaranteeing the privacy of your data. Our primary goal is for you to value our website, register, and use it in full confidence, knowing that your privacy is protected. We have organised and designed the service with an eye on guaranteeing and protecting your privacy.
We think that the privacy guarantee we offer our users is one of our website's most important characteristics. We want you to know that we guarantee the protection of all of our users' private information and the way they use the service, with the hope of inspiring trust and assurance so that you can use the website without fear.
INDUSTRIAS ELECTROMECÁNICAS GH, S.A. is committed to meeting its privacy obligation with respect to personal information and its duty to protect said information’s confidentiality. For this reason, INDUSTRIAS ELECTROMECÁNICAS GH, S.A. adopts the ideal technical, organisational and safety measures necessary to avoid alterations, loss or unauthorised access, doing so in compliance with the stipulations of REGULATION 2016/679 of the European Council, dated 27 April 2016, on the protection of legal persons with regard to the handling of personal data and the free circulation of said data.
Data that you provide will be included in a File owned by INDUSTRIAS ELECTROMECÁNICAS GH, S.A., whose purpose is that necessary to provide consulting services and information on our services, courses and other general information relating to our business activity.
In order to exercise your rights to access, correct, cancel or oppose, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating your request in the subject line. Your data will never be used for other purposes, nor will it be transferred to third parties.
Under no circumstances will this data be used for other purposes or be delivered to third parties, in accordance with the principles of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of the Council of 27 April 2016. More information at https://www.agpd.es/
Our basic privacy commitment
We have five privacy principles that can be summed up by our basic commitment: ensuring your privacy, treating your personal information confidentially, and protecting your interest profile. We understand that we must do everything we can to ensure your privacy so that you can fully enjoy the benefits of our service.
- We do not allow the private information profiles that you have selected to be distributed.
- We do not use any information on your preferences, nor do we provide that information to others.
- We do not sell or exchange registration data (name, etc.) unless you specifically authorise us to do so.
- We use secure technology, privacy protection controls and data access restrictions in order to safeguard your personal information.
If you have any questions regarding this document, please write to the System Administrator at email@example.com. We will do all we can to answer your question as soon as possible.